Select payment method

ACH Debit
Choose this option if you want the Ohio CSPC to debit your bank account for your child support withholdings.

ACH Credit (EFT/EDI)
Choose this option if you plan to work with your bank, payroll company, or other entity to transmit your child support withholdings.

This Web Site Does Not Accept Payments Drawn On A Foreign Bank Account

Note: This website requires that cookies be enabled in your browser. By accessing this site, you agree to have cookies stored on your computer. You can read more about how this site uses cookies in our Privacy Policy.

Employer Electronic Child Support Payment Options Video

Need more information on the process?
Click the arrow and check out our new video.

 Please read our Terms and Conditions and our Web Accessibility Policy.